Bolingbrook Athletic Council use of Park District Fields/Facilities
The following are the Bolingbrook Parks District’s direction to use of park district fields and facilities in response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- For the safety of all players, coaches, parents, patrons, and staff, all Bolingbrook Park District facilities, fields, and courts are closed until May 1, 2020.
- No groups will be allowed to have organized practices, games or scrimmages on park district athletic fields/facilities (inside and outside) during this time.
- As the situation is fluid and will continue to develop, we will send updates as soon as they are available.
- Please check www.bolingbrookparks.org for up to date information on closures of park district programs and facilities.
- During this shelter in place, Park Police Officers will routinely patrol all properties of the Bolingbrook Park District according to their assigned shifts. Buildings and Grounds staff will be called into work in teams for park clean up and facility inspections. Any contracted work in the best interest of the Bolingbrook Park District will continue to be performed.
Thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. Please feel free to contact me with questions or concerns. I will be working from home at least through April 7th and I will do my best to answer emails between the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Superintendent of Recreation